Tuesday, August 26, 2008

About Me

I am a Network Engineer for a major ISP. I originally obtained the CCNA/CCNP/CCDA/CCDP in 2000-01. I let them expire when I returned to NCSU, where I completed my BA in Communication in June of 2006. I completed a MBA in Management from Strayer University in September of 2009 and am now working toward the MSIS. Currently, I hold the CCNA (yep, took it again and renewed it a couple of time via the Written), and the JNCIA-Junos. I passed CCIE Written in 2013. However, for a few reasons, I am completing the last class of my MSIS prior to attempting a v5 lab. and am now preparing for the CCIE Lab.

I wrote the instructions for the IP330 Olive.

The 1U Olive @ Techexams.
The 1U Olive @ Mr.Configure.

10 comments:

  1. Hey bud! I added you to my blogroll.

    Someone reached my blog by clicking on your link to my site. Thanks for adding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Configure! Thanks for adding ButYoureAGirl.com to the blogroll!

    Adria Richards
    Organic Technology Consultant
    ------------------------------------------
    Visit the website http://adennetworks.com
    Visit the blog: http://butyoureagirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etherealmind checking in with the thanks as well for the link from the blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NP, Etherealmind. I check your blog quite regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice blog.
    Could we please do reciprocal links
    blog.ru.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, good luck with your lab! I'm a fellow Wolfpacker as well! I've added you to my blog roll, and I'll be reading up on you. My lab is tentatively scheduled for Oct 15, which means I gotta come up with $1500 fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Pack! I need to come up with "funding" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I have linked your blog to mine, this is because your blog has great reference materials for my pursuit to become a network engineer.

    ReplyDelete